Last updated: June 1, 2023
This Agreement outlines the Direct Debit arrangement between us, Pebl Payments Pty. Ltd ABN 47 661 102030 (“ Pebl”) and you, when you sign up to the Pebl App and Pebl Services pursuant to Pebl’sTerms and Conditions. It also explains your rights and obligations when undertaking a Direct Debit arrangement with us and what our obligations are to you.
Nominated Account: means the account held at the financial institution you’ve nominated when signing up to the Pebl Service, from which we are authorised to arrange for funds to be deducted.
Agreement: means the this Direct Debit Request Service Agreement between you and us.
Debit Payment: means a particular transaction where a debit is made.A debit is an amount that is deducted from your Nominated Account.
Direct Debit Request or DDR: means the written , verbal or online request you give us to debit funds from your account.
Pebl Partners: means payment partners of Pebl that you authorise Pebl to direct to may arrange the a direct debit from your Nominated Account on behalf of Pebl.
Us, We or Debit User: means Pebl Payments Pty. Ltd.
You: means the merchant or person who signs up to the PeblServices and Pebl Terms and Conditions and provides the Nominated Account to authorise the Direct Debit Request.
Your financial Institution: means the financial institution at which you hold the account you’ve authorised us to debit.
Things you should be aware of:
1. By agreeing to aDirect Debit Request by the method presented in app or otherwise, you authorise, agree, request and direct us to arrange for funds to be debited from your Nominated Account via Pebl Partners being currently Zepto PaymentsPty Limited (Pebl is the Payment Initiator) and Stripe Australia Pty. Limited (Pebl is the Merchant) in accordance with the following terms:-
a. Zepto: https://www.zepto.com.au/ddrsa/
b. Zepto: https://www.zepto.com.au/ddr/
2. We’ll arrange for funds to be debited from your Nominated Account for any fees, debt, refund or chargeback or any other money owed in accordance with the Pebl Terms andConditions as varied from time to time. You also authorise us to make any other debits permitted by this Agreement and or by Pebl’sTerms and Conditions or your DDR.
3. We’ll give you at least fourteen (14) days’ notice if we vary the terms of this Agreement with such notification being made electronically or notified to you in the Pebl app. You agree that only an you or another your authorised representative may make changes to your Direct Debit arrangement.
· You should confirm your Nominated Account details are correct before submitting this DDR by checking them against a recent account statement.
· If you have any doubt about completing aaDDR speak with your financial institution.
· You must advise us immediately if your Nominated Account details change or the account is closed.
· You’ll need to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your Nominated Account at all times to ensure that your obligations under the Pebl Terms and Condition scan be satisfied. If you do not have sufficient funds then the matter will be dealt with in accordance with you may be in breach of Pebl’s Terms and Conditions.that may result in you breaching them.
By requesting a Direct Debit arrangement, you consent and acknowledge that:
· You are authorised to give Direct Debit instructions on the Nominated Account;
· You can cancel the DDR at any time but you acknowledge that this would may breachPebl’s Terms and Conditions resulting in a termination of your Agreement with Pebl and will result in the termination of thisAgreement.
· To change, suspend, cancel or discuss your DDR and direct debit arrangement, please contact us at email@example.com
· If you believe there has been an error in debiting your Nominated Account you should contact your financial institution or us immediately. If we conclude your account has been incorrectly debited we’ll arrange for your financial institution to adjust your account and notify you of the amount by which your account has been adjusted. , If we conclude that your account has not been incorrectly debited, we’ll advise you of the outcome and provide you any related evidence if available.